2. Go for a Walk from Seth Godin.
3. we just don’t know (and that’s okay) on Your Courageous Life.
4. A new video poem from Shane Koyczan “Heaven, or Whatever.”
5. Breaking Up With Friends on Medium.
8. Blog Trends: Slow Blogging on decor8.
9. Listen, It’s Okay to Be Alone on Christmas from Brittany Herself.
10. i love what i do // 04 an interview with Mara Glatzel.
11. Wisdom from Kris Carr,
When we accept ourselves exactly as we are, in exactly this moment, we shift from living for tomorrow to appreciating today. Being at peace with what is creates a vast and holy space for healing.
Acceptance doesn’t mean giving up, it means that we love and honor ourselves regardless of our circumstances. From that relaxed and receptive space, we rest, renew and gain the clarity and strength needed to create a blueprint for a happy, healthy, abundant life.
12. 22 Pictures That Prove That 2014 Is The Damn Future on BuzzFeed.
13. Lovely ~ UPDATED from The Bloggess.
14. Narrating People’s Lives with Thomas Sanders compilation. Made me laugh.
15. Why I Hated My Word of the Year from Laura Simms.
17. How To Respond Compassionately To Someone’s Suffering from MindBodyGreen.
18. Fat Loss Tips for the Holidays from Yogi Sadie. Don’t let the title fool you.
19. Taking the Fear Out of Failure from Courtney Putnam.
20. Life in 700 square-feet from Tammy Strobel of Rowdy Kittens.
22. Wisdom from Pema Chödrön,
If you have embarked on this journey of self-reflection, you may be at a place that everyone, sooner or later, experiences on the spiritual path. After a while it seems like almost every moment of your life you’re there, where you realize you have a choice. You have a choice whether to open or close, whether to hold on or let go, whether to harden or soften, whether to hold your seat or strike out. That choice is presented to you again and again and again.
23. #decembermoments: an advent calendar. sort of. on Chookooloonks.
24. Artist Transforms Old Paintbrushes Into Delicate Ladies on Bored Panda.
25. Wisdom from Jeff Foster,
Stop trying to change the world.
Love the world.
That changes everything.
26. Swiftamine – Saturday Night Live.
27. Police Deliver Groceries To Struggling Grandma Caught Shoplifting To Feed Family Of 6 on Huffington Post.
29. What’s the Best Book, New or Old, You Read This Year? on The New York Times, (shared by Tammy on her Happy Links list).
30. Making Merry on SouleMama. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I want them to adopt me.
31. “Feeling your Feelings” is not the full story… from Isabel Foxen Duke.