12. Not a Civil Debate.
13. Keep It Simple Book Review on decor8.
17. Truthbomb #832 from Danielle LaPorte, “Your scars are someone else’s signs of hope.”
18. Growing up from Tara Sophia Mohr.
19. How a Devastating Diagnosis Taught me How to Really Live and How to Engage in Social Media without Losing Your Mind and The World is Waiting For You (put it on your to-do list) from Be More With Less.
20. Epilogue: Gussy’s Gone from Sara Seinberg. Because this, “And I lived.”
21. Noisli. “Improve focus and boost your productivity. Mix different sounds and create your perfect environment.”
22. “Spoken word artist Sarah Kay explores time and place in our premiere of #BriefButSpectacular – NewsHour’s new Facebook-first series that every Thursday morning brings you snippets of insight from today’s artists, leaders and thinkers.”
24. Good things worth funding: Scott Carver’s Bucket List Fund, and IF WE LEFT: A True Story Movie, and Andres’ Bone Marrow Transplant, and Cosette & Henri – A Tale of Two Puppy Mill Dogs, and Robert Davis Memorial fund, and Journey to Heal.
27. Wisdom from Thomas Merton, (shared by Susan Piver), “If you want to identify me, ask me not where I live, or what I like to eat, or how I comb my hair, but ask me what I am living for, in detail, ask me what I think is keeping me from living fully for the thing I want to live for.”
34. See the Photo That Inspired the Internet to Rally Around a Gay Youth. A ‘Humans of New York’ post generated a flood of positive messages, including one from Hillary Clinton.
35. There are 6 Scriptures about homosexuality in the Bible. Here’s what they really say. P.S. All references to homosexuality are in the Old Testament. Jesus never said one word about it, unless you count “Love your neighbor as yourself.”
41. Dear People Who Live in Fancy Tiny Houses. I love tiny houses and the people who live in them, but this made me giggle.
44. This Adorable Girl Trying To Hula Hoop Failed So Hard She Won. I wish this video were so much longer.
48. Anti-Courage, my old friend from Kirsten Akens.
49. Do you know what you are committing to? from Life is Limitless.
52. Good stuff shared by Alexandra Franzen: How I met the love of my life. (A true story about what happens when you say what is true.), and 14 Newsletters You Need in Your Inbox, and What to do when a friend is grieving — and you don’t know how to help, and How to get “back on track” with a goal when you’re backsliding, hard.
53. What If Schools Hired Dogs As Therapists? A school in San Diego uses a “facility dog” to offer children a kind of healing that humans sometimes cannot provide.
54. I, Racist.
55. 6 Things to Know About How to Get Out of Funk Town on Zen Habits.
56. Shared on Chookooloonks this was a good week list: What Is Privilege?, and Dad And Daughter Face Off In Epic Beatboxing Battle, If Male Actors Were Described The Way Female Actors Are, and Five beautiful things Danny Gregory saw today.
59. Found it, doing it: still me from Kat McNally.