1. Stop Fighting Food by Isabel Foxen Duke.
2. Unfiltered thoughts on a Sunday morning from Paul Jarvis.
4. 22 Harsh Truths that Will Jolt You Awake from Marc and Angel Hack Life.
5. Truthbomb #628 from Danielle LaPorte, “Blessing. Curse. It’s your call.”
6. 5 Tips for Butchering Your Life (So You Can Finally Live) on Elephant Journal.
8. Good stuff from Huffington Post: And So There Must Come an End, and A Dog’s Advice to Humans in Photos, and 15 Incredibly Talented Tattoo Artists You Should Follow On Instagram Right Now.
9. Yoga Journal’s “Body Issue” Rebranding: Encouraging, Disturbing, Contradictory by Carol Horton.
10. Funny stuff from McSweeney’s: A Generic College Paper, and So You Want to Get Into an MFA Program: A Decision Tree, and From The Complete Guide to the Care and Training of the Writer in Your Life.
11. Janine’s Story of Hope and Healing. Sometimes, we need a ritual, a ceremony to mark the letting go.
12. 20 Free Essays & Stories by David Sedaris: A Sampling of His Inimitable Humor from Open Culture.
13. Navigate Your Life: Sarah Selecky from Jennifer Louden. Such a great series.
14. Be stubborn from Sarah Selecky.
15. Words for the Day :: No. 41 from Lisa Congdon.
16. True Stories Series: Meet Andrea Scher from Laurie Wagner.
19. Good stuff on Bored Panda: Writer Creates “Color Thesaurus” To Help You Correctly Name Any Color Imaginable, and Illustrator Creates Doodles That Interact With Their Surroundings, and Dog Owner Creates Fun Illustrations With His Bull Terrier.
20. The Mind and the Heart from Jack Kornfield.
21. Wisdom from Paolo Coelho,
Have courage. Open your heart, and listen to what your dreams tell you. Follow those dreams, because only a person who is not ashamed can manifest the glory of God. There is no sin but the lack of love. Have courage, be capable of loving, even if love appears to be a treacherous and terrible thing. Be happy in love. Be joyful in victory. Follow the dictates of your heart. Meet obligations in life. But obligations never prevented anyone from following their dreams.
22. It’s Like They Know Us: “Relax on your pristine white couch and enjoy these realistic depictions of motherhood.”
23. Good stuff on Be More With Less: Declutter and Downsize to Create a Life with Room for What Matters Most and What to Consider When Sharing Your Life on the Internet.
24. Good stuff on MindBodyGreen: Vegan Coconut Bliss Balls That Will Wow Your Taste Buds, and An Open Letter To Anyone Thinking About Trying Yoga, and Is Your Heart Chakra Blocked? Here’s How To Open It.
25. Here’s What Happens When You Give Play-Doh To A Bunch Of Adults on BuzzFeed.
26. Singing together: Lifting one another up on Visible and Real.
28. Alan Watts discusses Nothing. (Thanks for sharing, Mark).
30. Control, Letting Go, and Finding Ease from Ishita Gupta.
31. Raise your hand. Say yes. (the podcast is here!) from Tiffany Han.
32. Good stuff on Create as Folk: A Heartbreaking Simple Truth (and what to do about it) and Purpose Profile: Super Love Tees.
33. To the humans wondering why I’m always late on Renegade Mothering.
37. Two elements of an apology from Seth Godin.
38. 7 Strange Questions That Help You Find Your Life Purpose from Mark Manson.
39. The Magic of Mandalas Blog Hop from Andrea Schroeder.
40. Fall Equinox Brings Kali and the Burning of the Old Self on Rebelle Society.
42. The happiest baby wombat in the world.
43. Wisdom from Mary Oliver,
The Writer’s Almanac once asked me, “What does loving the world mean to you?” Loving the world means giving it attention, which draws one to devotion, which means one is concerned with its condition, how it is being treated. I still believe that’s true.
44. Wisdom from Rilke,
This is what the things can teach us:
patiently to trust our heaviness.
Even a bird has to do that
before he can fly.
45. Wisdom from Anita Krizzan,
When you just sit in silence
the wind blows through you,
the sun shines in you
and you realise you are not your body,
you are everything.
46. Almost there from Kat McNally.
47. Everything is changing for us (& how it could change for you too) on Writing Our Way Home.
49. Wisdom from Erica Jong, “The trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk more.” (Shared by Positively Present).
50. How To Love Yourself (and sometimes other people) – Podcast Episode No. 50, a dharma talk by Lodro Rinzler.