2. Daily Dharma Gathering. This is how I start every morning. It began as a three month project, but Susan Piver and Lodro Rinzler have decided to continue it through the end of the year. “The DDG offers a new meditation from a great teacher every single day. Each session will begin with a short talk followed by a 10-15 minute meditation and a brief q&a.”
3. 10 Things You Must Give Up to Get Yourself Back on Track from Marc and Angel Hack Life.
6. 30 Days of Courage course with Marianne Elliott. It starts today and registration closes this evening, so go now! If you missed the series of posts leading up to the start of the course, you can find them here.
7. On being digital hoarders by Paul Jarvis.
8. Where Do I Even Begin? on Allowing Myself.
9. Just keep going from Caren Baginski.
10. The Doggy Dog Truth from Laurie Wagner.
11. Offer Your Depression, Susan Piver on Lion’s Roar.
12. Nadia Bolz-Weber’s good news by Kirsten Akens.
15. Lessons learned from nine years of blogging from Susannah Conway.
16. Caitlin Gill at Snap Judgment LIVE! in Ann Arbor, “The Minivan.”
17. The Time When We’ll Be Present & Content from Zen Habits.
18. Good stuff from Susannah’s Something for the Weekend list: the picture she used for the post is so dreamy, and this Chicken and Dumplings recipe, and this post on Elephant Journal, Why Sensitive Souls Need Rituals.