2. The Daring Interview Series: Meet Gavin Aung Than on Brene’ Brown’s blog.
3. How to End the Endless Game of Catching Up on Be More With Less.
4. Wisdom from Mara Glatzel, “Believing takes practice.” (P.S. Click the link and read the whole newsletter. I promise it’s worth it.)
5. These 22 Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Foxes on Bored Panda.
6. 17 Baby Elephants Learning How To Use Their Trunks on BuzzFeed.
8. When I Am Among the Trees by Mary Oliver.
When I am among the trees,
especially the willows and the honey locust,
equally the beech, the oaks and the pines,
they give off such hints of gladness.
I would almost say that they save me, and daily.
I am so distant from the hope of myself,
in which I have goodness, and discernment,
and never hurry through the world
but walk slowly, and bow often.
Around me the trees stir in their leaves
and call out, “Stay awhile.”
The light flows from their branches.
And they call again, “It’s simple,” they say,
“and you too have come
into the world to do this, to go easy, to be filled
with light, and to shine.”
8. 4 Good Reminders When You’ve Had a Bad Day from Marc and Angel Hack Life.
9. 20 Magical Tree Tunnels You Should Definitely Take A Walk Through on Bored Panda.
11. The biggest adventure: forever, then all of a sudden from Christina Rosalie.
13. Wisdom from Isabel Foxen Duke,
Trying to control our weight is really just an attempt to control the uncontrollable — primarily, but not limited to, what other people think of us…There is nothing you can do about uncertainty in life…except stop trying to control it. Let go or be dragged.
14. The Crossroads of Should and Must by Elle Luna on Medium.
15. Real Artists Have Day Jobs by Sara Benincasa on Medium.
16. Dealing and Healing After Loss: 9 Tips to Help You Get Through the Day on Tiny Buddha.
Everything in your life, right now, Jill, is awesome. Everything is in its right place, under grace, and whether or not this makes perfect sense yet, one day it will. And the time swiftly approaches when you’ll be exceedingly grateful for all that has brought you to this day and contributed to who you’ve become, because it is exactly that person who is now poised to live as you have always dreamed you would one day live.
18. A reminder from Brave Girls Club,
You know so much more than you think you know, you just have to remember it. There’s so much wisdom in that amazing heart of yours that just needs to be reminded and listened-to and encouraged to speak out.
Think about when you were a little girl….all of those hopes, dreams and ambitions that were unique and wonderful and unabashed. What held you back as you grew older, from wanting or working for those tender dreams?
Don’t be afraid to be the person that you thought you might grow up to be….that person that you dreamed of being…that amazing woman that you looked into the future to see when you were a little girl. Uncover those dreams again and believe in them….shoot for what is deepest in your heart…and be the woman that you always wanted to be.
19. How I Became a Buddhist and What It Really Means from Sandra Pawula.