1. 12 Things You Should Start Making Time for Again from Marc and Angel Hack Life. Also from Marc and Angel, 3 Questions that Will Free Your Mind and Turn Your Life Around.
2. Your Life Is Not The Problem from Erin Geesaman Rabke on Body Happy.
3. The Fat Boi Diaries: Why Selfies? from Blaqueer. He’s so beautiful, and what he has to say is so important.
4. Pharrell – “Happy (Woodkid Sad Remix)” (Stereogum Premiere).
5. You Shouldn’t Need A Reason For Not Having Kids on Thought Catalog.
6. 10 Ways to Live an Extraordinary Life on Be More With Less.
7. Wisdom from Thích Nhất Hạnh,
Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything – anger, anxiety, or possessions — we cannot be free.
8. How INFJs Deal with Conflict: 10 Confessions from Introvert, Dear.
9. Good stuff from Zen Habits: You’re Not Worse Than Other People and The Cure for Your Distraction Syndrome.
10. On Daily Creative Rituals on Rowdy Kittens.
11. A Celebration of The Stop Doing List from Danielle LaPorte.
12. After Mudslide, Family Miraculously Finds Dog While Sifting Through Rubble, good news on Huffington Post.
13. Couple Buy an Abandoned French Chateau, Start a Blog to share their Journey. Total eye candy…I want to go to there.
14. How to Ignite Your Creativity: Advice From World-Renowned Artist Julia Cameron on Huffington Post.
15. Blessing #11 from Ronna Detrick,
Dear One: No matter how hard the stories you have had to live through, it’s in their telling, their sharing, their being seen and heard that both justice and healing come. Secrets and shame do not suit you. And you deserve whole armies going to battle on behalf of your honor. You are worth that much.
16. Wisdom from Sas Petherick, “When we say yes to something we don’t want to do, we are being dishonest: we turn an invitation into an obligation.”
17. Truthbomb from Danielle LaPorte, “Denying your personal pain won’t lessen other people’s suffering.”
18. From Good Life Project, (which I’m not sure how I missed, but thanks to Tammy from Rowdy Kittens and her Happy Links list this week, I didn’t), Craft As a Spiritual Practice With Dani Shapiro.
19. Shared by Susannah on her Something for the Weekend list, Outbuilding of the Week: A Backyard Writer’s Shed. I want this so bad, I could cry.