Project Reverb prompt: “List it | List posts are everywhere. Top 10 Ways to be Happier Today. Three Tips for More Energy. Seven Ideas to Stay Focused. Give us a list. Of anything. Your to-do list for the day. Your grocery list. A Buzzfeed inspired list. Anything.”
My favorite videos from 2013.
1. You are not broken and you don’t need to be fixed from Susan Piver.
2. Good Life Project. I love this whole project, but one of my favorites this year was Jonathan’s interview with Lisa Congdon.
3. Gratitude from Moving Art.
4. Kid President. I love everything he does, but this still is my favorite.
5. Draw My Life from Jenna Marbles.
6. Lose Your Little Mind, a video my friend Julia Fehrenbacher made with her friend Alia Indrawan.
7. Beloved by Amy Seeley.
8. Everything Changes from Hopeful World.
9. The ONLY diet you will ever need! from Kute Blackson.
10. Ze Frank. I love almost every video he does, but Sad Dog Diary was one of my favorites.
11. Humans of New York, the theme song, by Lois & Kat.
12. Bat Dad.
13. Louis C.K. Hates Cell Phones, in which he explains ancient Buddhist wisdom, the most fundamental dharma without probably even realizing that’s what he’s doing.
14. Tonight You Belong to Me (Cover) – Me and my 4 y.o.
15. Potty Talk! [Original] 3 year old contemplates the effects of his diet on… You knew I couldn’t make a list of my favorite videos without including this one.
16. Chandelier Tree. So beautiful.
17. Pancakes make me want to dance.