2. The most useful business advice you’ll ever get from me from Paul Jarvis.
3. Amazing images of nature from Bored Panda, This 144-Year-Old Wisteria In Japan Looks Like A Pink Sky and 10 Tree Roots Winning Their Battle Against Concrete.
5. Wisdom from Rumi, “There is a morning inside you waiting to burst open into Light.”
6. These Amazing Before-And-After Drawings Show The Real Value Of Practice on The Huffington Post.
7. On Illness, Belief, and Saying Yes, an essay by Andrea Gibson on The Body Is Not An Apology.
8. Turn on the f*cking faucet, a voice memo from Andrea Scher.
9. How to Create the Quiet (because it’s noisy out there) from Be More With Less. I adore the quote she starts with, can’t read it without placing my hand on my heart.
10. Can’t Hold On, a beautiful poem from the beautiful Sunni Chapman.
11. What I would tell you if you were here with me from Jennifer Louden.
12. If you love to read like I love to read, you’ll love this list from Lindsey, The Best Books of the Year, So Far on A Design So Vast.
13. Exposed by My Children for What I Really Look Like on Huffington Post.
14. A Note from the Universe,
Eternity is a really, really, really long time, Jill. I think we’ll be able to squeeze everything in. Relax.
15. Some Things Take Time: Slow Down and Stop Pushing on Tiny Buddha.
16. Living the Simple Life on Zen Habits.
17. This quote, shared on Positively Present Picks,
“You’ll become known for doing what you do. It’s a simple saying, but it’s true…The only way to start being asked to do something you want to do is to start doing that thing on your own.” ~Jonathan Harris
18. Everything You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler on Huffington Post.
19. I Am Willing, from Jonathan Fields.
20. A quote from John Green about why we should make stuff, shared by Austin Kleon.
21. Shared on Happy Links from Rowdy Kittens, 100 Days of Good Karma: Day 8 (Don’t Wish Your Life Away).
22. Not Responsible For Other People’s Success, from Justine on Allowing Myself.
23. An Evening with Cheryl Strayed, at the Lincoln Center in Fort Collins. I’m in.
24. How To Become An Enablist – A New Ethos For Creative Collective Change from A Big Creative Yes.
25. Wisdom from Anne Lamott on Facebook.
26. The Cure for Writer’s Block: Start With the Last Thing You Learned, from Chris Guillebeau.