1. The do over from Seth Godin.
2. Living Tiny by Emily Harger on Narratively.
4. Stephen Colbert, Tim Cook, George W. Bush crack jokes for Class of 2015.
5. Body image hero Brittany Gibbons gives us her formula for self-love.
6. Wisdom from Brave Girls Club:
Dear Courageous Girl,
The hardest decisions in life are the decisions that start with two good answers. Choosing between two or more good things is one of the hardest things we will ever have to do.
This is what sacrifice is. This is where the richest rewards are, because we are not REALLY choosing between what is good and what is good. We are choosing between what is good and what is BEST for our lives.
Stay where the BEST things area, even if you have to walk away from some really good things once in a while. And never forget that the simple, small things in life are very often the best — better than the shiny, fancy, and ‘popular’ things; and that it’s completely okay to walk away from everything that the world tells you will bring you happiness, and towards small, simple, and good things that others usually just walk right past. That’s where the magic is, friends.
Choose the best for YOU.
You are beloved.
7. Wisdom from Tara Brach,
Grieving loss consciously is at the center of the spiritual path. In small and great ways, each of our losses links us to what we love. It is natural that we will seek to manage the pain of separation in whatever way we can. Yet as we awaken, we can allow our sorrow to remain faithful to itself. We can willingly surrender into the grieving. By honoring what has passed away, we are free to love the life that is here.
8. Grief is Hard Work from Kira Elliott.
9. This Man Filmed His Dog Every Day. The Reason? You’ll Be Heartbroken. We don’t know how long any of them, any of us will live. We should love each other like this all the time.
10. Practice: Embodying Your Curvy + Beloved Body. The next session starts June 8th.
11. Nonconformity and the Creative Life from Shots of Awe.
12. Women Turn Tables on Online Harassers.
13. These 25 Examples of Male Privilege from a Trans Guy’s Perspective Really Prove the Point.
14. More good stuff from Justine, on her blog Allowing Myself (which you should be reading!): Just Give In and Nap, and Travel Journal, and Day In The Life, and Bathroom Cabinet Magic.
15. Amy Schumer Takes On The Bill Cosby Sex Scandal On ‘Inside Amy Schumer.’ Oh, snap!
16. Garlic Roasted Broccoli recipe. Roasted vegetables are my favorite.
18. 30 Days Of My Baby Bunnies Growing Up on Bored Panda.
19. This not so perfect life from Aubrey’s Baby Weigel blog.
20. Compassion is true communication. One of the most beautiful videos, with such an important message.
21. A Prominent Yogi on Fat Yoga, Instagram, and Changing Stereotypes.
23. It’s Always a Good Time for Child’s Pose on Wanderlust.
24. Hanging by a Thread by Elizabeth Aquino.
25. Let’s Celebrate the Art of Clutter.
26. 10 Composition Tips with Award Winning Photographer Steve McCurry.
27. 5 of the Hardest Things Yoga Taught Me.
28. my favorite buttermilk biscuits recipe.
29. My Mom Has a Question on Medium.
30. What Fat People Know Best on Dances with Fat.
31. Colleges To Students: Don’t Trash Those Dorm Castoffs! Donate!
32. The Place Where You Are on Zen Habits.
33. Good stuff from Be More With Less: 7 Places to Create Space for Ease and Clarity and Holding on for Dear Life.
34. So, I’m a Teacher Now — 10 Reflections From the First 10 Weeks on Medium.
35. This Journey called Life on Medium.
36. thrive portrait: asha on Chookooloonks. Karen’s Thrive Portrait Project is so great.
37. Truthbomb #810 from Danielle LaPorte, “Surrender isn’t about being passive. It’s about being open.”
38. Wisdom from Ernest Hemingway, “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.”
39. Brian Dettmer’s book autopsies, shared by Austin Kleon.
40. Danny Gregory, an interview by Lisa Congdon, shared by Chookooloonks.
41. “You must give up the life you planned in order…” from Jennifer Louden.
42. Really great stuff from Alexandra Franzen: Trying is always worth it, and Keep writing the damn alphabet, and I’m not lying. It’s just that the truth has changed., and Tell me everything, and Whatever it takes.
43. Suffering Opens The Real Path by Norman Fischer.