1. Living Gently: 11 Things that Bring me Back to Center on Elephant Journal.
2. Quote of the Week from Introvert, Dear.
For introverts who have a high level of internal activity, anything coming from the outside raises their intensity level index quickly. It’s kind of like being tickled—the sensation goes from feeling good and fun to ‘too much’ and uncomfortable in a split second. ~Marti Olsen Laney
3. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo on decor8. The house is so dreamy.
4. Your writing prompt: How do you give yourself the space necessary to create? from Paul Jarvis and many others on Medium.
5. Infographic: Here’s Why Science Says We Need to Have More Self-Compassion on Happify Daily.
6. Good stuff from Be More With Less: 10 Ways to Lighten up for Love and How to Make Money with a Blog.
7. book stack tuesday : the recovering body by Patti Digh.
8. The Authentic Expert, Episode #11: Be An Online Course Superhero (with Andrea Scher).
9. So. You Wanna Lose Weight. from Sara Seinberg.
10. What I Learned From My (Spectacular Failure of a) Whole30.
11. The Alphabet of Right Now on A Design So Vast.
12. Ballet Dancer Sergei Polunin Simply Slays Hozier’s “Take Me To Church.”
13. Authenticity is a Moving Target from Meg Worden. I wish everyone in the world would read this.
14. What Do Calories Count? from Sadie Chanlett Avery.
15. Good stuff from Seth Godin: “I just made a fool of myself” and The enemy of creativity…
16. Blog Trends: The Power of Newsletters, another in a great series on decor8.
17. Shared on Positively Present Picks: 67 short pieces of advice you didn’t ask for and Random Acts of Kindness: 76 Not so Random Acts of Kindness that Will Make You an Everyday Hero.
18. Shared on Something for the Weekend: Pea and Spinach Pesto Pasta recipe and Mary Karr, The Art of Memoir No. 1.
19. U.S. Marine reunites with combat dog. *sob*
20. Allowing Myself, one of my regular reads.
21. The Art of Breakfast: a film about Danny Gregory.
22. NEeMA – Elsa’s Lullaby.
23. Great! Another Thing to Hate About Ourselves. From Sports Illustrated, the Latest Body Part for Women to Fix on The New York Times.
24. I’ve been parodied from Sarah Wilson.
25. Wisdom from Anis Mojgan, “My heart was too big for my body, so I let it go.” (Thanks to Andrea Gibson for sharing).
26. 5 Ayurveda-Inspired Ways to Truly Love Ourselves on Elephant Journal.