1. Intuition is data from Jonathan Fields.
2. 50 Things to Let Go of Before Your Next Birthday from Marc and Angel Hack Life.
3. You will be called on to expand. And this is why we practice. from Danielle LaPorte.
4. Learning to exist at the edge of the unknown from Christina Rosalie.
7. Good stuff from Huffington Post: The Questions That Will Save Your Relationships, and Can Success and Sex Sell Mindfulness? (by Susan Piver), and 14 Signs You’re Really Happy (And How To Stay That Way).
10. Here Are The 28 Cutest Things That Have Ever Happened on Viral Nova.
11. Elementary School. It’s not all limos and Happy Meals. from Brittany Herself, in which she says, “Being in charge of humans is sometimes impossibly hard, especially when you think you’re failing.”
12. The End of Should from Susannah Conway.
13. Wisdom from Brave Girls Club,
The hardest decisions in life are the decisions that start with two good answers. Choosing between two or more good things is one of the hardest things we will ever have to do.
This is what sacrifice is. This is where the richest rewards are, because we are not REALLY choosing between what is good and what is good. We are choosing between what is good and what is BEST for our lives.
Stay where the BEST things area, even if you have to walk away from some really good things once in a while. And never forget that the simple, small things in life are very often the best — better than the shiny, fancy, and ‘popular’ things; and that it’s completely okay to walk away from everything that the world tells you will bring you happiness, and towards small, simple, and good things that others usually just walk on by. That’s where the magic is, friends.
Choose the best for YOU.
14. When to Get Your Eyes Off the Screen from Be More With Less.
15. On Living Out Loud from Dani Shapiro.
16. 11 Life Lessons That Are True At Any Age from MindBodyGreen.
17. The Daring Interview Series: Meet Jennifer Louden from Brene’ Brown.
18. How to politely say “no” to a ridiculous, unreasonable request. (And keep it classy.) from Alexandra Franzen.
19. Karaoke Therapy from Jason Good.
21. Restored vintage COMET Camper is a cost-effective, mobile eco-home on Tree Hugger.
22. letting go from Doorways Traveler.
23. Truthbomb from Danielle LaPorte, “Suspending the need to be certain is an act of enlightenment.”
24. Note from the Universe, “Comparisons, Jill, are odious, because they presume all other things are equal – which is never the case.”
25. Find Momo (Book Trailer). I love this project, link shared by Tammy on her Happy Links list.
26. Sh*t CSU Students Say.
27. Sleeping In Snowbanks by Jeff Oaks, with a characteristic zinger at the end, “How not to let oneself drown? Find what will float until you can stop panicking. Even a small thing can work.”
28. A Conference Call in Real Life.
29. A really cool syllabus, shared by Austin Kleon.