5. Demi Lovato has opened up about her exercise addiction. Here’s how to spot one. “Lovato says she was exercising as much as three times a day, after each meal. ‘There were times I lived at the gym,’ she said. ‘I’d eat a meal, go work out. And that’s not happiness to me. That’s not freedom.'”
6. Black National Anthem. (video)
10. Comebacks to Shutdown Fatphobia – Part 5 from Dances with Fat.
14. How to Be a Bodhisattva on Lion’s Roar. “It may seem like an unattainable ideal, but you can start right now as a bodhisattva-in-training. All you need is the aspiration to put others first and some inspiration from helpful guides like the Buddhist teachers found here.” In related news, also from Lion’s Roar, Why Bodhisattvas Need to Disrupt the Status Quo.
15. How to Be Perfect, a poem by Ron Padgett.
17. Everything’s Gonna Be Okay. I just started watching this and I really love it.
19. Stacey Abrams Is Building a New Kind of Political Machine in the Deep South. “Behind the scenes with the policy wonk, power broker, romance novelist, lawyer and entrepreneur who just might be our next vice president.”
22. 58 Body Positive Journal Prompts. “Dig deep into the hows and whys of improving your body image with these thoughtful writing, journaling and meditation prompts.”