1. Joyas Voladoras by Brian Doyle. “Revisiting an ode to the heart by one of our best-loved writers.” This is a short but utterly beautiful essay.
2. Paul Jarvis’s most recent Sunday Dispatch, in which he shares “some of the things I’ve been doing to assuage the anxiety and boredom (how these two things can exist at the same time baffles me sometimes).”
3. Is everything going to be okay? from Seth Godin.
4. Let’s Use This Time to Teach the World the Greatness of Introversion. In related news, Introverts Can Hate Right Now, Too, and It’s Okay to Just Exist Right Now, which says, “Read this carefully: It’s okay to just exist right now, and make it to the next day, and then the next.”
6. Six Year Old Sings I Wish You Love. (video)
10. “I live a hope despite my knowing better.” What else can we do? from Renegade Mothering. “I know these things pass. I know we get through them. I just want slivers of light in my brain to keep me going, to keep me from blowing up my life. I want to not make this worse. I want to maybe help somebody. I want to not miss time with my family. I want to not scream at them. I want to face the shit inside myself instead of run from it. I want to write to my friends on that blog I created.”
11. The Importance of Meditation in Crazy Times on Zen Habits.
12. The Tonight Show: At Home Edition. “In these very special editions of the show, Jimmy Fallon takes The Tonight Show to his home and highlights a different charity every night that you can donate to and help those in need.” In related news, John Krasinski Shares Some Good News, Invites Steve Carell To Lift Up People’s Spirits, “Sick of all the sad news in the media, John Krasinski decided to change the narrative by creating a Youtube channel called ‘Some Good News.’ The new show is dedicated to heartwarming, inspiring, and uplifting stories from around the world.”
18. I had no immune system for months after my bone marrow transplant. Here’s how I avoided viral illness, and how you can, too. It’s easier than you think. In other COVID-19 news, Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do. on The New York Times, and People Are Using More Wipes Because Of Coronavirus, Clogging Sewers, and CPAP Machines Were Seen As Ventilator Alternatives, But Could Spread COVID-19.