1. Who are your customers? from Seth Godin.
2. Write & Sell Your Damn Book, a free ecourse from Paul Jarvis.
4. Difficult Emotions, the Safety Zone that is Movement Practice, & A Self Blessing, a really great practice from Girl on Fire.
5. 12 Non-Resolution Feel-Good Reminders for 2014 on Flingo.
6. I Am Happier, Heavier on Huffington Post.
7. If Self-Love Feels Impossible, This Is For You, Jen Louden on MindBodyGreen.
8. Greta on SouleMama. This makes me so happy, for three reasons: 1. Puppy! (duh) and 2. Amanda’s honesty about a difficult choice she had to make. 3. Puppy pictures! (P.S. we find out today which boy is ours, and get to bring him home on Wednesday)
9. Delicious Bites: Apple and Cranberry Tea Cake, a recipe on decor8.
10. Good stuff from Alexandra Franzen: Infinite reasons to be happy + hopeful: the longest love-list that ever lived and 555 words on hate-blogging + bullying.
12. My stillborn child’s life after death on Salon.
13. A Word for 2014 a post and video from Rachel Cole.
14. Instructions for a Bad Day by Shane Koyczan, one of my most favorite living poets, in which he says, “In the unlikely event that you have no one, look again.”
15. A new program from Curvy Yoga, Curvy Monthly.
16. top 7 reasons i’m finding my way back to a daily journaling practice on Chookooloonks.
17. offering kindness through the breath: finding some ease in grief on Refuge in Grief, (thanks for the link, Kira).
18. Writers: How to Gain Confidence with the Container Principle from Susan Piver.
19. Dad Is (Mostly) Totally Honest On 11-Month-Old Daughter’s Daycare Questionnaire on Huffington Post. Funny stuff.
20. 8 Things to Remember When Everything Goes Wrong from Marc and Angel Hack Life.
21. Who were you seven years ago? from Writing Our Way Home.
22. 21 Truly Upsetting Vintage Recipes on BuzzFeed.
24. 6 Solutions for the Chronically Busy on Be More with Less.
26. Wisdom from Anne Lamott on Facebook.
29. On Live-Tweeting One’s Suffering on The Atlantic.