1. Privilege. Putting away clean dishes, loading dirty ones into my new dishwasher, folding clean laundry while listening to a Mike Birbiglia comedy album on Rhapsody using my smart phone which is connected to my wireless internet, taking a warm shower using my favorite soap, getting in my car which starts right up and driving to work, where I have a job.
2. A new shower curtain. I’m typically not too excited about that sort of thing, but I am really loving it, and somehow it helps me to see the new bathroom we’ll have someday.
3. Colorado Cell Dogs. This is what rehabilitation looks like.
4. A new album from Yuna, Nocturnal.
5. Fall colored Aspen leaves. I have never seen them turn any shade of red or orange, so I had to pick these up, collect them and take them with me.