The 3-5 things that gave me joy this week:
- Someone returning my purse after I left it in a shopping cart at the store.
- My Christmas Cactus blooming.
- The book safe my boy made me for my birthday. We are doing “no new” gifts this year, has to be second-hand or hand-made. Leo Babauta just wrote a really good post for zenhabits.net about this practice, “The No New Gifts Holiday Challenge.”
- This tiny, hand-painted bowl that my friend brought me back from Greece a few summers ago, (inside right now is a shell I found and a marble from when I was a kid).
- And these three boys, always these three boys.