1. Spring. The days are so much longer, there is so much more light and green and life, and I only have another three weeks and three days left of work before summer break.
2. Morning walks. I am sad that Sam is on restriction, but it is SO much easier to walk just one dog!
3. Trusting myself to do the right thing. Even if I’m afraid, even if it’s difficult to explain, even if it will be hard, even if other people might thing I’m nuts.
4. Sam and Ringo. They are good company, keep me from spending all my time inside my own head.
5. Eric. He loves me, takes care of me, cheers me up, makes me laugh.
Bonus joy: getting a massage, my new swimming suits (chlorine resistant), a warm pool (the heater was broken for almost a month), sitting in the sauna, clean sheets, kimchi, having all the laundry done and put away, the bright yellow of daffodils and forsythia and even dandelions, clean water, electricity, chocolate, Wild Writing.