1. 40 Things Everyone But You Is Doing This Summer. As I spend the last few days of my summer vacation on the Oregon Coast, a trip that had its share of drama and yuck, I find this post especially hilarious.
2. Study Finds Drop In Prescription Drugs In Medical Marijuana States.
3. #FromDoubtToDone – A FREE 30-day challenge with Life is Limitless.
4. The 20 Funniest Tweets From Women This Week.
5. Recipes I want to try: Pad Thai Salad and Sticky Orange Peanut Chicken.
6. Just a panda enjoying his popsicle.
7. Twitter Bars Milo Yiannopoulos in Wake of Leslie Jones’s Reports of Abuse.
8. FACT CHECK: Donald Trump’s Republican Convention Speech, Annotated.
9. Roll Call: Are You Here? from Jena Schwartz. “Writing rambling blog posts like this one is one of my ways of saying, “I’m here.” This is a way of showing up and getting my ego out of the way, the ego and its wish to write something beautiful or smart, to add something, anything, new to the conversation.”
10. Managing the gap, from Seth Godin.
11. How Do I Put My Mind to Rest? by Karen Maezen Miller. “It can be painful to admit that we create most of our own suffering, but even more painful to deny it.”
12. The 4 Noble Truths of Emotional Suffering by Anyen Rinpoche.
13. The Bliss Station from Austin Kleon.
14. The August Break, 2016 with Susannah Conway. This is one of my favorite yearly challenges.
Thanks for posting #1. It is so hard this time of year to not succumb to social media envy with ALL THOSE VACATION PICS! I especially have a hard time with pictures of lakeside cabins and docks ☹️ This made me smile.
It was a total relief to me to read as well! 🙂