1. 40 Things Everyone But You Is Doing This Summer. As I spend the last few days of my summer vacation on the Oregon Coast, a trip that had its share of drama and yuck, I find this post especially hilarious.
3. #FromDoubtToDone – A FREE 30-day challenge with Life is Limitless.
9. Roll Call: Are You Here? from Jena Schwartz. “Writing rambling blog posts like this one is one of my ways of saying, “I’m here.” This is a way of showing up and getting my ego out of the way, the ego and its wish to write something beautiful or smart, to add something, anything, new to the conversation.”
10. Managing the gap, from Seth Godin.
11. How Do I Put My Mind to Rest? by Karen Maezen Miller. “It can be painful to admit that we create most of our own suffering, but even more painful to deny it.”
12. The 4 Noble Truths of Emotional Suffering by Anyen Rinpoche.
13. The Bliss Station from Austin Kleon.
14. The August Break, 2016 with Susannah Conway. This is one of my favorite yearly challenges.