1. Waldport, where the forest meets the sea. I’m so glad we found it all those years ago, and have been able to come back so many times.
2. It didn’t rain on our walk this morning, even though it was supposed to.
3. All the great beaches along this stretch of the coast. There are so many places to pull off, to park, to walk for miles and miles.
4. My tiny family. They are so content right now, all three of them.
5. The Pacific Ocean. Oh how I love her.
Bonus joy: dinner with my BIG family, all the good food especially the German Chocolate Cake my cousin made just for me, a good visit with Eric’s parents, all the good food we’ve been eating while at the beach, a box of goodies from Depot Baykery, texting with my brother, a glass of cold clean water, an almost clean car, a washer and dryer, clean laundry, clean sheets, the most gorgeous weather ever, a mostly nice day when it was supposed to rain, dinner plans with friends I don’t get to see very often, long walks, naps, good books, a hot shower.