1. Only one more week until Ringo gets his final round of shots and then we can start walking him and taking him to daycare, wearing him out and getting a break from him. I love that little dude, but I’ve got a lot of other things going on too.
2. A good therapist. Her ability to see, her willingness to help, her wisdom and compassion. It doesn’t hurt that we are a lot alike so she’s able to help me both laugh at myself and see my worth more clearly.
3. Crackers, cheese, and a crunchy apple.
4. Realizing I’ve made a mistake, and being able to fix it.
5. New books. Wish I could spend the weekend reading, but I have yoga teacher training.