1. 3 yrs ago you were evicted from 20 Catherine St 13B. I have your dog. (newyork.craigslist.org) on Elephant Journal. “P.S. you can’t have her back.”
2. Buddhist Cave Temples Are Jaw-Droppingly Gorgeous on Huffington Post. I want to go to there.
3. At the cusp between wonder and fact from Christina Rosalie, one of the most beautiful writers alive, in more ways than one.
5. Wisdom from Jessica Patterson,
You don’t need to know everything. You just need to be in love with what you trust in your bones, and be free enough in that not to break each time the world whispers a new truth in your ear.
6. Wisdom from Elana Miller at Zen Psychiatry,
Life is precious, even when it’s imperfect, painful, and sad. Especially when it’s imperfect, painful, and sad.
7. Wisdom from Thich Nhat Hahn, “Only the present moment contains life.”
8. 22 Adorable Before And After Pictures Of Animals Growing Up on Bored Panda.
9. While I’m gone from Rachel Cole.
10. Wisdom from Unknown, “Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, and my kindness for weakness.”
11. My New Favorite Thing, a recipe for chickpea fries that looks delicious.
12. Slippery Slope from XKCD.
13. Wonderland from SouleMama.
14. Wounda’s Journey: Jane Goodall releases chimpanzee into forest.
15. Easiest Brussels Sprouts Recipe You’ll Ever Make on MindBodyGreen. One of my favorite ways to eat Brussel Sprouts.
16. Having Kids: Expectations Vs. Reality on BuzzFeed.
17. Renegade Mothering. I’m not a mom of humans, but I love the perspective of this blog, appreciate the humor and the wisdom.
18. 10 Ways To Share Your Creativity and Get Discovered, Lessons from my book Show Your Work! Austin Kleon on Medium. My copy should arrive any day now.
19. Stop Resisting: Surrender to Your Body to Transform It and Your Life on Tiny Buddha.
21. 5 Spiritual Lessons I Learned From Obsessing Over Food, Isabel Foxen Duke on MindBodyGreen.
22. 15 Powerful Beliefs that Will Free You from Negativity from Marc and Angel Hack Life.
23. Letting Go: What it means. How to do it. on Elephant Journal.
24. And, just because baby elephants are stupid cute, (from Reddit). Stupid cute = Someone or something that is so attractive it disrupts your ability to intelligently process information while looking at it, something so unbelievably cute it makes you stupid.