1. On being introverted: 6 ‘Rules’ For Being Friends With an Introvert, and How Understanding My Introverted Nature Transformed My Career, and How Meditation Helps Me Thrive as an Introvert.
2. Why We Suffer: Meditation & The Three Root Poisons, an online meditation class with Adreanna Limbach.
3. And who are you really? from Seth Godin.
4. Litany in Which Certain Things Are Crossed Out, a poem by Richard Siken.
5. Decluttering 101: 10 Rules to Help You Live with Less Stuff from Courtney Carver on Be More With Less.
6. “The food movement became the wellness culture, which is just diet culture rebranded by Gwyneth Paltrow.” An interview with Virginia Sole-Smith “about weight stigma, diet culture, #bopo, men’s disordered eating, 75Hard, and so much more.”
7. Short Film Sundays. “Short films from creators of color. The first Sunday of every month!”
8. Meaning from Karen Walrond on Chookooloonks.
9. When you are having big feelings, here’s what to do, some good tips from Jamie Ridler.
10. Something worth contemplating from Mindy Tsonas Choi: “What if our goal was not to get bigger, but to do more good? How might that change what we create, how we create it and who we might reach?”
11. My Dog Won’t Stop Sleeping In My Bed So I Had To Get Creative, but not like you think, because this: “You don’t have to be a writer to write. You don’t have to know all the rules to dig a little deeper and solve your own problems. Writing is magic. Critical, creative problem solving is magic. And it’s better than googling our problems and skimming through hardly related articles from six years ago. Which I’ve spent countless hours doing.”
12. COVID-19 related news: The Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines are very effective in real-world conditions at preventing infections, the C.D.C. reported on The New York Times, and What we’re leaving behind after the pandemic, from sweatpants to alcohol, and Covid Has Traumatized America. A Doctor Explains What We Need to Heal on The New York Times.
13. America’s gun problem, explained. “The public and research support gun control. Here’s how it could help — and why it doesn’t pass.”
14. Dad creates wholesome comics to teach kids empathy, kindness, and love.
15. A Dog Who Kept Sneaking into a Dollar General for a Unicorn Toy Gets His Plush and a New Start.