1. Introducing the 2032 Olympic Team, a cute video, except that there is only one girl. In light of that, I suggest these two in addition: 6-Year-Old Plays Basketball Like A Girl and Baby climbing indoors.
2. The heartwarming moment a man breaks down as his mother he’s not seen in a decade travels half way across the world to surprise him.
3. Boycotting Driscoll’s Berries. I’m in. I don’t need berries this bad, ever.
4. Ultramarathon runner Dion Leonard adopted stray dog Gobi after she followed him across China. I love this story so much.
7. The Fitness Marshall on YouTube. So FUN!
10. What if All I Want is A Mediocre Life? Yeah, what if?
11. Naomi Shihab Nye — Your Life Is a Poem, an OnBeing interview which reminded me of some of my favorite lines of poetry: “Before you know kindness as the deepest thing inside, you must know sorrow as the other deepest thing.”
13. Beat Stress With Our 30-Day Meditation Challenge from Refinery29, but even better your practice is guided by the amazing Adreanna Limbach.
14. the struggle IS real: the ten tell-tale signs of burnout (and your new to-do list) from Sas Petherick.
15. Good stuff from Lion’s Roar: How to Establish a Daily Practice Of Almost Anything, in Six Steps and What is the Eightfold Path?
16. Taking the long way home on Rita’s Notebook.
17. Here’s What Happens To Your Body When You Hike The Appalachian Trail. “Inspirational backpacking memoirs often paint a vivid picture of the ‘transformative’ effects of a long-distance hike. But here’s what those kinds of books too often leave out: Unless you’re diligent about creating a new life for yourself, when you get home, you transform back.”