1. Colorado sky. It’s just so pretty.
2. Flowers in the bathroom, even better if they are from my own garden.
3. My dogs. Sweet Sam and Ringo Blue.
4. Korean Sweet Potato Falafel Tacos from The Blind Pig. Seriously, I am so obsessed with these things. They are a party in my mouth.
5. Kitchen Counter Love Notes. And the guy who makes them.
Bonus joy: Wild Writing class (only four weeks, a short session, but so good to be back at it), my interns, a glass of cold clean water, sleeping in, napping, good books, good tv, bird song, the morning walk, getting stronger, being able to leave work early or come in late, everything blooming and budding, the anticipation of a garden, Ringo not being allergic to bees (since he insists on trying to play with them and got stung on the lip last week), cuddling with Sam in the morning, when Eric and I both think something is especially funny and start laughing and then laugh even harder because how hard the other person is laughing just makes us laugh that much more.