1. What Work Do Millenials Want to Do? by Lodro Rinzler on Huffington Post.
2. 8 Truths to Getting Unstuck and Reclaiming Your Freedom from Deva Coaching.
3. Looking to start a yoga practice, need a teacher but don’t want to leave the house? Yogaglo might be worth checking out.
4. Taped Rai – Shadow of The Sun, such a beautiful song.
5. I’ve Gained Weight. Now What Am I Gonna Do? from Drop It and Eat.
6. How To Find Your Calling on MindBodyGreen.
7. The Best Examples of Street Art from 2012. I may have shared this before, but it’s cool enough to do it again.
8. 10 Inspiring Bookshops around the World. This is what’s known in my tribe as book porn.
9. Wisdom from Rumi, “I have been a seeker and still am, but I stopped asking books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my soul.”
10. Kid Recites Bible – Then Busts Out George Strait During Pre-School Graduation. Right on, little dude.
12. Less Clicking, More Making from Marc Johns.
13. Feeling drrrrrained by emails, blogs, newsletters — the whole Internet? Take back your power. from Alexandra Franzen.
14. The Shero’s School for Revolutionaries with Jen Louden. Lots of wisdom from lots of good people, for free.
15. Important questions from Ram Dass,
Ask yourself: Where am I?
Ask yourself: What time is it?
Say it until you can hear it.
16. I Am A Yogi on MindBodyGreen.
18. ten-to-go: in the kitchen, on SF Girl by Bay. Beautiful and yummy kitchen items.
19. Truthbomb from Danielle LaPorte, “You have what you need.”
20. From Brave Girls Club,
You can do amazing things with the simplest things. You can have so little and be so happy. You can take small amounts of time and perform life-changing acts…Your heart knows when it’s time, and you will have the strength to do it. And best of all, you will see enormous changes happen in your life when you let the unimportant things go and embrace the things that quietly sustain you and bring you joy…It may not look like the most glamorous life, but it is one filled with joy, peace, and harmony; one where laughter is a welcome and frequent companion; one where worries are few, where long meaningful conversations are many; one that is waiting for you when you are ready to take the steps to get there…Simplify today, one little thing at a time. You can do it. You are LOVED.
God speaks to each of us as he makes us,
then walks with us silently out of the night.
These are the words we dimly hear:
You, sent out beyond your recall,
go to the limits of your longing.
Flare up like a flame
and make big shadows I can move in.
Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror.
Just keep going. No feeling is final.
Don’t let yourself lose me.
Nearby is the country they call life.
You will know it by its seriousness.
Give me your hand.
22. 10 Things You Should Do Every Day, on Elephant Journal. Again, I’ve shared this before but it’s important enough to take another look.
23. The Art of Decluttering on MindBodyGreen.
24. Me, Myself, & I from Rachel Cole.
Nobody, Jill, is who they are based upon one decision, one day, one path, one chance, one relationship, or one anything else. Every day is brand new and opportunity never stops knocking.
26. Perspective from Dawn Dalili.
27. Can I Feel Your Soul Through Your Work? from Jonathan Fields. Word.
28. Everyday Icons: The Writer, an interview with Alexandra Franzen, and a follow-up blog post, Yet another (astonishingly simple) way to write your own bio.
29. Your Story Matters, in which Jen Louden references the workshop we did together this weekend, and makes an incredibly important point — maybe the most important point of all.
30. 8 Creativity Lessons from a Pixar Animator on Zen Habits.
31. Neil Gaiman’s Advice to Aspiring Writers on Brain Pickings.
32. A Chat with Inspired and Unstoppable Tama Kieves on The Mojo Lab.
33. the art of thinking highly of yourself by Justine Musk.
34. Woman Secretly Filmed Dancing at Bus Stop Lands Prestigious Theater Gig on Gawker. This video makes me all kinds of happy. The fact that it has a happy ending is a bonus.
35. I am buying Sam an elephant, and here’s why: No Friendship Can Compare To This One Between A Dog And An Elephant on Buzzfeed and Elephant and dog best friends love playing in the water together (VIDEO).
36. Tears, Tails, Dickey and Duane from Susan Piver. Just one more reason I love her.
37. San Francisco Adventures! from Vivienne McMaster.