1. So many tomatoes and peaches and so much watermelon I am almost sick of them. In our abundance, the other day I was eating some cherry tomatoes and thought to myself, “I don’t know if I can eat another one of these,” but I know come October or November, I’ll bite into one from the grocery store and its lack of flavor will make me want to cry.
2. The opportunity to start a new project at my CSU work. I’ll admit, I get bored easily in that position because I don’t just get to do whatever I want (I know, “wah, get over yourself”), so new stuff gives me a little bump of excitement and energy.
3. Teach assisting for Mondo Beyondo. This is my second time, and I love, love, love helping Andrea and getting to be there as the amazing students in that class spark and pop.
4. Open Heart Project. This is such a gift, every week, every day, every moment, every breath.
5. Spit & Polish with Laurie Wagner and Jennifer Louden. I am so excited about this! A whole weekend with two of my favorite teachers, writers, women, writing and working with a whole group of what I am sure will be equally amazing women.
Bonus Joy: Because the Spit & Polish workshop is in CA, located very close to other women I love and adore, I get to meet and hang out with some other extra super special women as well. Lucky me!