1. Kickstart Your Change: “Free courses that help you dream big, take action, and change your life.”
2. This quote from Cheri Huber: “Whatever we are experiencing at any moment does not have to be resisted or improved or analyzed. It is possible simply to open oneself to whatever is here.” Amen, (now if only I could do this consistently).
3. Brené Brown on Vulnerability, On Being Podcast.
4. This quote from Edward Hays, A Book of Wonders: “Grant me daily the grace of gratitude, to be thankful for all my many gifts, and so be freed from artificial needs, that I might lead a joyful, simple life.”
5. How To Sit With Your Emotions from Effervescence.
6. This quote from Howard Thurman: “Don’t worry about what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
7. Bow to Whatever it is, a poem by Tara Sophia Mohr shared by Julia on Painted Path.
8. This quote from Anna Quindlen: “The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.”
9. This contemplation from Ram Deev: Prioritize health. What’s the point of freeing ourselves if we’re forced to experience that freedom caged inside an unhealthy body?
10. How To Uncover Your Values (And Why You’d Want To) from Tamarisk Saunders-Davies.
11. Affluenza, a documentary from PBS. An oldie, but a goody.
12. Top Documentary Films. Watch documentaries online for free, (this is where I originally found Affluenza, which I first saw 15 years ago).
13. Sun Jar, a solar powered garden light. I have always wanted one of these, was reminded of them the other day. This company has some other really cool stuff, so take a look around.
14. Thoughts On Feeling Shiny Again, a really great post from Holly on decor8.
15. Five Practices to Stay Grounded During a Busy Season from Scoutie Girl. Just looking at this list makes me feel better.
16. This quote from La Rochefoucauld, “A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will seek for it in vain elsewhere.” Ain’t that the truth…
17. Get the World’s Simplest Minimalism Formula from Live Collar Free. “A simple ‘program’ for getting rid of a lifetime of collected and gathered belongings,” just what I need.