1. Colorado sky, especially the sunrises and sunsets.
2. Colorado in fall, especially the aspens when then turn gold. Hopefully this weekend we are going to drive around and get some pictures, see some fall.
3. Sam and Ringo. I love them so much, and while sometimes that is so hard, it’s worth it.
4. Wild Writing. The class I take with Laurie and the other women that write with us is/are magic, and the one I led with meditation in between the writing sessions in my living room with two of my best friends last weekend was medicine.
5. Prisma. I don’t play with this app as much as Eric, but it’s pretty fun, and it really shows off Ringo’s coat made of stars.
Bonus joy: being able to work from home, paid sick days, pay day, a whole weekend with no real plans, signing up for Susan Piver’s Fearlessly Creative retreat, a watermelon ripe enough to share, soaking in a hot bath, teaching yoga and feeling calm and like I know what I’m doing, a hot cup of tea, clean pjs, clean sheets, napping with the dogs, when Eric gets home from work, tomato gratin with tomatoes and basil and onion from our garden, pizza with fresh pineapple and leftover bbq and basil from the garden for toppings, our garden even as it fades, the cooler weather even as it fades our garden, the amazing sunrise this morning that set the sky on fire, paying bills, my new car, my new bathroom which almost a year later probably doesn’t count as new anymore, fresh flowers in the bathroom, a good pair of jeans.