1. 40 Rituals that Make Relationships Last 40+ Years from Marc and Angel Hack Life.
4. Wisdom from Freya Stark, “There can be no happiness if the things we
believe in are different from the things we do.”
5. Zucchini Parmesan recipe. If you are like me, you’ve always got lots of extra zucchini.
8. Proximity Leads to Understanding by Sharon Salzberg.
10. Scenes from the Weekend: Jacksonville, OR & Beyond on Rowdy Kittens.
11. Hard Conversations: An Introduction to Racism, Unconscious Racism, and Silent Racism. “FREE 4-Week Online Seminar: Online Readings, Live Conversations, and Interviews about Racism.”
12. For The Broken Ones, The Sad Ones, The Ones Who Are Falling Apart from Rebelle Society.
17. (sorta) Losing my religion on Rita’s Notebook.
18. things that don’t need explaining on A Design So Vast.
19. 8 things i’ve figured out by forty-eight on Chookooloonks.
20. Let Go. Say No. Be Awestruck. on Be More With Less.
21. Deeply Delicious by Geneen Roth.
22. california dreamin’ on SF Girl by Bay.
23. Wisdom from Pema Chödrön,
All of us have this precious human birth. We’re fortunate enough not to be starving; we’re fortunate enough to have food and shelter; we’re fortunate enough to hear the teachings and be given methods to wake up; we’re fortunate enough to have good intelligence and the luxury to explore and question why we and others suffer. We have a tremendous amount going for us, so this is the crucial time to practice.
24. Writing A Lot, Writing A Little, And The Power Of Failure on Terrible Minds.
28. Periwinkle on Allowing Myself.