5. Austin Kleon’s new book club: Read Like an Artist. Check out some of the other artists book clubs hosted by Literati. There are some really good ones.
8. Burnout: Modern Affliction or Human Condition? on The New Yorker.
9. What Makes Some People More Resilient Than Others on The New York Times.
10. Public health experts: Why we’re going to keep wearing our masks. In related news, People Aren’t ‘Addicted’ to Wearing Masks, They’re Traumatized, and Got the vaccine? Experts say you can relax about your Covid-19 risk now. Really., and Fully Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks Indoors And Outdoors, CDC Says, and Hundreds of Epidemiologists Expected Mask-Wearing in Public for at Least a Year on The New York Times.
14. We shouldn’t go back to “normal.” Normal wasn’t good enough. “Many of us feel resistant to return to pre-pandemic life — for good reason.”
16. Out of Breath. Beautiful; brutal.