1. Why Animals Are an Introvert’s Best Friend.
2. How I Make My Life More Comfortable as a Highly Sensitive Introvert.
3. 20 Best Podcasts About Social Justice of 2021.
4. This is what I wanted to read in my depression.
5. Austin Kleon’s new book club: Read Like an Artist. Check out some of the other artists book clubs hosted by Literati. There are some really good ones.
6. In Conversation: Alison Bechdel. In related news, Alison Bechdel Is Working on a “Dykes to Watch Out For” Animated TV Series!
7. 20 Books by Asian American Authors You Need to Read.
8. Burnout: Modern Affliction or Human Condition? on The New Yorker.
9. What Makes Some People More Resilient Than Others on The New York Times.
10. Public health experts: Why we’re going to keep wearing our masks. In related news, People Aren’t ‘Addicted’ to Wearing Masks, They’re Traumatized, and Got the vaccine? Experts say you can relax about your Covid-19 risk now. Really., and Fully Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks Indoors And Outdoors, CDC Says, and Hundreds of Epidemiologists Expected Mask-Wearing in Public for at Least a Year on The New York Times.
11. “The Future Loves You Already” Poetry Film & Benefit Print Sale.
12. Lindy West Reflects on the Fat Positive Legacy of “Shrill”.
13. ‘Notes On Grief’ Makes Visceral The Experience Of Death And Grieving.
14. We shouldn’t go back to “normal.” Normal wasn’t good enough. “Many of us feel resistant to return to pre-pandemic life — for good reason.”
15. On Being with Krista Tippett: Joy Harjo – The Whole of Time.
16. Out of Breath. Beautiful; brutal.