1. Morning walks. Eric was gone for a few days for a race (25 miles!) so I did more of the walking this week, which also meant I took more pictures. Of note: an osprey high up in a tree next to the river looking for fish and a whole flock of turkey vultures. The river is running fast and full from the snowmelt in the mountains and things are turning so green.
2. Practice. Today was the first day of a new session of Wild Writing, my Friday morning sangha, and it was so good to see everyone again, to write and share with them.
3. Raintree Athletic Club. My locally owned gym, with a pool and a sauna and aqua aerobics class and Pilates equipment classes and yoga and small group training. People I haven’t seen for a bit are starting to trickle back in and it’s so good to see everyone, for us to all be there together.
4. Service providers. I’m not gonna lie, highly sensitive introverted me does not love adulting, but I also am so grateful for all the places and people who take care of me, my car, and my dog. I even made an appointment for a haircut today, my first one in TWO years!
5. My tiny house, my tiny family, my tiny life. All of it, always.
Bonus joy: dandelions, blooms, birds, sleepy Ringo, when Ringo rolls in the grass, the best veterinarian for Ringo (she has three Cattle dogs of her own, so she gets him, loves him), sunshine, the surprise of some of the things in our garden returning, good neighbors, puppies, babies, hot coffee with cocoa and marshmallows, hanging out and writing with Calyx, texting with Chloe’, texting with Mom and Chris, reading, watching TV, listening to podcasts, cooking, getting in the pool, sitting in the infrared sauna with Eric, seeing people I haven’t seen for a long time, being fully vaccinated, naps, reading in bed at night while Ringo and Eric sleep.