5. In COVID news: Covid-19 vaccines are great — here’s why you also still need to wear a mask for now, and CDC Says It’s Safe For Vaccinated People To Do These Activities, and Posting less, posting more, and tired of it all: How the pandemic has changed social media.
6. If paul revere was gay. This made me laugh. (video)
7. A natural water park you’ve never seen before. Very cool. (video)
8. The Life Altering Practice of Making Cuts by Courtney Carver on Be More With Less.
9. Wisdom from Pema Chödrön: “We can become the world’s greatest experts on anger, jealousy, and self-deprecation, as well as on joyfulness, clarity, and insight. Everything that human beings feel, we feel. We can become extremely wise and sensitive to all of humanity and the whole universe simply by knowing ourselves, just as we are.”
11. Creative Resilience from Jamie Ridler.
12. No I’m Not Ready. Because this: “We can start clearing trail for our paths away from this pandemic year. We just have to make them meandering, with ample stops for rest. We will be collectively discombobulated and bewildered, working through layers of bittersweetness, anxious and angry and thrilled. Our post-pandemic selves will contain multitudes, and I cannot wait to get reacquainted with myself, with all of you. But it’s okay that I’m not there, not quite yet.”
13. The Radical Act of Letting Things Hurt: How (Not) to Help a Friend in Sorrow. “Why our instinctive efforts to salve another’s sadness tend to only deepen their helpless anguish and broaden the abyss between us and them — and what to do instead.”