1. Morning walks. Right now is my favorite time of year to walk. We get to the river just as the sun starts to rise and the sky lights up, so I get to take lots of good pictures.
2. 9.5 weeks of work left at CSU!!! It is going by so fast now! And I have so much work to do, I’m going to be busy right up until the final day. My hope was to save at least two weeks to clear off my computer, tie up loose ends, and clear out my office at a reasonable pace, but I’m not sure if that’s going to work out. I might have to go full speed right up until the end.
3. Practice. Meditation, writing, and yoga. The three together keep me sane.
4. My tiny family. Eric, Sam, and Ringo. The three together keep me sane.
5. My new to me car that’s not new or mine. I know I already mentioned it last week, but I’m still enjoying the freedom of having my own car, even though it’s not really mine.
Bonus joy: writing with Mikalina and Chloe’, making and eating good food, pay day, Pilates, aqua aerobics, sitting in the sauna, sunshine, things starting to bloom, snow, good books, good TV, good music, the technology I need to do the things I want, my three interns, slowly and surely letting go, sleeping in, napping, reading when I get in bed at night while my three boys sleep, talking to my mom, texting my brother.