Note: I was sick all week, so didn’t spend much time online and it’s another short list.
2. WON’T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR? – Official Trailer [HD] (video)
4. The White Allies’ Guide to Collecting Aunt Linda, “10 rules for speaking up on the Internet.”
5. Andrea Gibson – “Good Light” Live from the Boulder Theater (video)
6. How to turn your flaws into your gold, a simple but powerful practice from Andrea Scher.
7. Family Brings Baby Cow Into Their House During A Hurricane. (video) “This tiny baby cow was spotted in a flooded field after Hurricane Harvey. She was very sick, but she fought so hard get better. Today on Comeback Kids: Animal Edition, watch how Harveigh bounced back and grew up to be a happy, sassy cow who has the run of the house — all thanks to her rescuers, and her friendship with a very special pit bull.”
8. Naomi Wadler Speaks to Crowd at D.C. March For Our Lives. (video) “11-year-old Naomi Wadler has more poise and power than most adults you’ve ever met.” In related news, Emma Gonzalez Is Responsible for the Loudest Silence in the History of US Social Protest, and Photos From the March for Our Lives.
9. Julie Yip-Williams, Writer of Candid Blog on Cancer, Dies at 42 on The New York Times.
12. AFSHeeN, Rebecca Ferguson – Uncrazy (video). My current favorite song.
14. Final Male Northern White Rhino Dies. (video) “The last male northern white rhino has died, leaving only 2 northern white rhinos left on Earth.”
16. 50 mums and 50 kids. (video)
19. Why the Stormy Daniels story matters, in one paragraph. “Her 60 Minutes interview shows it’s not about sex. It’s about the abuse of power.”
20. White privilege and the gun debate. (video)