This post is a mashup of The Little Bliss List and Joy Jam, and as such is meant to celebrate: the little things that brought me hope and happiness this week, the sweet stuff of life, those small gifts that brought me joy this week. By sharing them, I not only make public my gratitude, but maybe also help you notice your own good stuff and send some positive energy out into the world.
1. Flowers on my desk. And the message from the universe that said it was more than okay to buy them.
2. Watermelon. It’s the season here, and I am obsessed with that juicy, luscious, sweet flavor.
3. Massage. Whether it’s a paid professional or Eric, this is such a gift for my tense, tired, sore self. It’s one of the times in my life when I am able to fully relax, so much that I’ve been known to fall asleep.
4. Practice. These days my yoga, meditation, and writing practices have been so beneficial, provide such clarity and relief, and I’m so grateful.
5. Rocky Mountain Bee Plants, the bees that love them, the riot of noise and color and activity that lives in our front yard.
Bonus Joy: Dexter hasn’t reverse sneezed for the past seven days. I love that dude so much.