1. How Do You Want to Die? “It’s a confronting question—one that a growing number of female founders in the $20 billion death care industry are asking. From biodegradable coffins to death doulas and online platforms that allow you to craft your last Tweet, these are the women revolutionizing the end of our lives.”
2. Staying Focused with a Simple Method on Zen Habits.
3. 58 Body Positive Journal Prompts. “Dig deep into the hows and whys of improving your body image with these thoughtful writing, journaling and meditation prompts.”
4. Spreading like Wildflowers from Seth Godin.
8. 20 Questions for 2020 with Kamala Harris. (video)
9. Choreographer Kathryn Burns Finds the Funny in Dance on Great Big Story. (video) “Kathryn Burns dreamed of becoming a Rockette. She auditioned for years and was an alternate, but never got hired. Finally, she gave up. This sounds like a sad story, but believe us, it isn’t. Radio City Music Hall’s loss is our gain. Today, Burns has become Hollywood’s go-to for comedy choreography, and has worked on over 150 episodes of television, including ‘Key & Peele’ and ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend,’ as well as other major projects, including Pharrell Williams’s ‘Happy’ music video. This is how she finds the funny in dance.”
13. Trump Ads Attack Biden Through Deceptive Editing and Hyperbole on The New York Times. “We reviewed all of the Trump campaign’s television ads since June. Two-thirds contained clearly misleading claims or videos.” In related news, The Post Office Is Deactivating Mail Sorting Machines Ahead of the Election and ‘Just Comes Out and Says It’: Trump Declares Postal Service Can’t Handle Mail-In Voting Because He’s Blocking Funding.
17. Recipe I need to try: Sweet Potato Biscuits With Honey Butter.