1. 4 Ways INFJs Are Their Own Worst Enemy. Hi, my name is Jill. I’m an INFJ and I’m my own worst enemy. In related news, How To Deal With Negative Emotions As A Highly Sensitive Person.
2. Words of wisdom from Jamie Ridler: “It may be hard but you are strong. It may be scary but you are brave. It may be new but you can learn. You may have no idea what you are doing but you can find your way.”
3. A Mindful Method for When You’re Tired on Zen Habits. This is kind of my life right now.
4. The mob fears the truth from Seth Godin.
5. passion & purpose, a post from Karen Walrond with some really helpful questions at the end. “I encourage you to explore your own motivations, gifts and mission — they could be the clues to how to add more meaning to your life and your current career, or even what to look for in a new career or employer.”
8. Washington becomes the first state to legalize composting of humans. Get back soil instead of ashes.
10. Meet Lee, he’s homeless and spends his time on the street reading. (video) I’ll be first in line to read Lee’s book.
13. Summer Reading Recommendations from Favorite Authors on Goodreads. I won’t live long enough to read all the books I want to read but that doesn’t mean I will stop trying.
14. Recipe I want to try: ciambellone, an italian tea cake, from Smitten Kitchen. “A ciambellone is a simple, sunny Italian tea cake with lemon zest and a rich crumb typically baked in a tube pan, which gives it a torus shape, i.e. the appearance of a doughnut, which is, in fact, what Google Translate tells me is the translation of ciambellone.” I love chocolate cakes, but I might like lemon flavored things even more.
15. A Fashion Brand Aiming To Be ‘Inclusive’ Created A Separate Instagram Page For Non-White And Plus-Sized Models. Wait, segregation is inclusive?
17. This woman saved a nest full of baby birds. (video)
21. Get Your Mind and Body Out of Crisis Mode. “Unchecked stress can wreak havoc on your well-being. These are the warning signs that you’re heading toward burnout plus six steps to manage your stress.” #whyiquitmyjob
24. How Superstore got so good. One of my favorite shows, because it’s good and because I worked retail for ten years and this reminds me of that wonderfully awful time.