1. Winter. It is officially here. There is snow on the ground and it is cold, cold, cold. It makes me want to hibernate, and I love how quiet it gets.
2. Migrating geese. When they fly overhead in large groups, they sound like giant honking bumblebees.
3. Warmth. After teaching yoga, cultivating my inner fire, a warm gooey bagel and writing date with the warmest friend. Later tonight, an interview with a warm-hearted teacher who will give my Buddhist name after I make my formal request to take vows.
4. Teaching yoga. I said to Eric as I was leaving this morning to go teach at Om Ananda, “You know what’s weird? I AM a yoga teacher. Isn’t that weird?” He said, “No. It’s kind of cool.”
5. These two, Sweet Sam and Ringo Blue.
Bonus joy: snow tires, training with Ringo, snuggling with Sam, laughing with Eric, taking a nap, eating good food that I cooked myself, reading, wool socks and warm slippers, the weekend.
It IS cool that you’re a yoga teacher!!!! You have a lovely, warm, sweet life. xo
And lovely, warm, sweet friends like you. ♥
I wish I could take a yoga class from you!
I wish you could too, Rina! ♥
all sounds good & that sandwich looks yummy!
It was yummy, Alane. 🙂