3. Reading lists: 20 New and Upcoming Novels for Black History Month, and 29 Black Authors To Support During Black History Month and Beyond, and ‘Love, loss and longing’: the best books on migration, chosen by writers, and 12 Books to Read Instead of “American Dirt”, and 25 Must Read Books For Black History Month. In related news, 5 Science-Backed Reasons ‘Getting Lost in a Book’ is Good for You.
4. The Photograph Interviews. “Issa Rae, Lakeith Stanfield, Lil Rel, Y’Lan Noel, Chante Adams, and Stella Meghie sit down with Xilla Valentine to discuss their new movie The PHOTOGRAPH. They talk about the complexities of Black Love, Parenting, How the Oscars don’t see Black Actors and the $200 Date.”
6. The Buddhist Roots of Hatha Yoga. “Purists discourage mixing traditions, but research reveals that the origins of one of today’s most popular Indian practices aren’t so clear-cut.”
8. I Wrote a Song Using Only Hate Comments 2. “Don’t be a troll. Get out from under your bridge and make someone smile:) Here is a part 2 to my previous video I Wrote a Song Using Only Hate Comments.”
11. Lidia Yuknavitch on Frankenstein, Incarceration, and Overcoming Creative Blocks. “The Author of Verge on the Advice That Always Helps Her.”
13. Recipe I want to try: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars.
15. 72 Reading Nooks Perfect For When You Need To Escape This World. This post is three years old and I’m sure I already shared it at least once, but yes please!
22. The Honest Guide to Mindfulness on Zen Habits.
23. White Supremacy Culture, a page of resources.
25. Meditation for Beginners: 20 Practical Tips for Understanding the Mind on Zen Habits.